| 2 comments ]


‘ve fun with slange language…

Did you know slange language? Sometimes you find slange language on SMS (Short Messaging Service), right!? Actually, SMS slange language is mostly made of shortened words. But be aware to use this way, because it just for informal situations.
The problem, have you ever use slange language on ur SMSs?? Why don’t you try this mode to send your SMSs? These are some examples of slange language.













 soz – sorry
 cz – because
 gr8 – great
 h8 – hate
 n8 - night
 c – see/she
 4get – forget



 @ – at
 2moz – tomorrow
 u – you
 ur – your
 btw – by the way
 omg – oh my god
 thx – thanks



 d’ – the
 2 – to
 w/o – without
 g/f – girlfriend
 b/f – boyfriend
 dunno – don’t know
 pls – please



 ‘v – have
 4 – for
 mite – might
 ova – over
 r – are
 myb – maybe


For example:
Soz, 2day I 4got 2 visit ur house, cz I must stay @ my home, don’t h8 me pls! Myb, I’ll go 2 ur house 2moz with my g/f. K…c u!

Try to translate this SMS!

Pleased to try, isn’t it?? So…why don’t you try it???

2 comments

Nur Kholiq said... @ April 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Aku bisa coba ne....he3

byasae q cuma pake bahasa indo, seru juga kali ya...

the journey of love said... @ April 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

kalo jawanya gimana ya...

Post a Comment